Monday, June 28, 2010

Big Moves - Update!

Here's the latest in Big Moves News:
Brown Eyed Girl is in Brussels! My FBI Background check arrived a day after my latest post - so Thursday, June 10. After that, a two-week whirlwind began and I hopped on a plane to jet over here by June 25/26 (red-eye). This is day three, and abotu an hour.five from now I'm heading into the office for the first time and to complete some paperwork.

Big Red had a Big Deal wedding, and now also has been up to some Big Moves! She's currently living in xx, doing xx, with xx and yy. How's that for a teaser?

Blondie also is a mover and a shaker! She recently bought a xx, is selling a xx, and has changed her daily ritual as well!

I'll let these two tell you all about their moves, but in the meantime, may I encourage us each to raise our glasses (of water, being as it's 9 a.m. here and 2 a.m. and 12 a.m. there LOL), and toast each other to a job well done! Missions "follow-your-dreams" are being accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. AH! I can't believe your not in the country anymore Brown Eyed Girl!! CRAZY!! More deets to come on my recent moves- It's been an exciting couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete