Friday, July 9, 2010

Pretty view

I have the most spectacular view out my window at my new office. There is a big, grassy area and all sorts of trees and I get the perfect amount of sunlight. There are a few office buildings and a nice residential area off in the distance, but no roads, no traffic, and no noise. I must say, I absolutely LOVE it!

I suppose I should start by saying that I've left my PR job in the city to take a position out in the suburbs. After four years of living downtown I'm ready for a change. As soon as our condo sells my boyfriend and I are planning to move to the burbs. It's a big move, but one that I've given a lot of thought to and that I'm VERY excited for!

After starting together as PR interns, I love how Big Red, Brown Eyed Girl and I are all on such exciting paths! Big Red is newly married and living out in beautiful San Diego, Brown Eyed Girl is in Brussels pursuing a new job (and a whole new culture) and I'm ever-so-slowly achieving my suburban life goal.

Cheers to us! And cheers to everyone else who is busy off achieving their goals!

-Blondie

1 comment: