Thursday, January 14, 2010

Holiday party attire

So, I literally am laying in my bathtub, and I think to myself, "I should call X." My immediate next thought was, "Wow, it's creepy to call someone from your bath." Then I remembered the nifty email-to-post tool and figured I'd give it a shot -- it's just like talking to my friends, right?

So again, here I am laying in my hot bath, obsessing over whether to wear silk, lace or ruffles to the company Holiday party tomorrow. My ideal outfit has to have one of those elements because that's perfectly just beyond my personal "work-appropriate" style....

I've narrowed it down to two decisions:
Option No. 1: The sexy lace, half-backless, short-sleeve, black turtleneck with dark gray slacks and patent pumps, or
Option No. 2: the slightly-short black jumper dress with the silk ruffle and a dressy green cardigan with a thin black belt and rounded-toe patent pumps?

Decisions, decisions.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. I vote jumper with green cardigan for sure! What did you decide to go with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lace. The simplicity of getting ready was a huge factor Friday morning :)

    ReplyDelete